Sunday, February 13, 2011

Meeting

Hey everyone,

Thanks for sending me all the stuff for the video. I've been working steadily on it, it's not quite done but it's getting there...

We established last week in class that we will meet this Tuesday evening at 7pm at our classroom (CNH 106)

Clare, we'd appreciate your presence for at least part of the meeting, so you can see what we have so far on the video and get your input on changes needed.

There is a lot of information in the video that will need condensing, because so far there is far too much reading and not enough creativity, but despite that, it looks like it will turn out fine. I haven't chosen a song or songs yet because I'd like everyone's input.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your work Jenn, I'm looking forward to seeing it. See you all in the classroom!

    ReplyDelete